Purchased my dog 4 years ago after I saw her discounted by $1,000, that should have been my first red flag. Linda told me that she was discounted because of a large scar the GSD had between its eyes.

Upon bringing her home at 10 weeks old, she was already extremely reactive towards other dogs and children!!! I could instantly tell this pup was not socialized as she should have been in her first few weeks. For many years, my partner and I have invested thousands of dollars in *many* different obedience classes and private lessons.

We have driven everywhere from Lakeland, Oviedo, Clermont, South Florida and many other cities in a desperate attempt to reduce her aggression to no avail. I've NEVER seen a puppy with her level of aggression and I'm not sure what has caused her to display this behavior at only 10 weeks old.....for this reason, I would NOT recommend this breeder.

Review about: Berg Quella Kennel Dog.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being sold a bad product.

Comments

Haha you left a negative review when you bought the puppy at 10 weeks, your didn't train the dog so you blame the broader for your dogs misbehavior? Seems to me just like with pitbulls, the training and demeanor fall on the owner!