Great Dogs.I have purchased two wonderful girls from Linda Strand.

Was surprised to see any negative reviews about here or the pups.

Koda and Kali are sweet, loving, brave and beautiful.I will have no reservations in buying another German Shepherd for Linda.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of positive experience from Berg Quella Kennel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Berg Quella Kennel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Berg Quella Kennel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Berg Quella Kennel?

Comments

Well anonymous that was totally uncalled for. The gsd's are beautiful.

your gsds look a little chubby

Berg Quella Kennel - I love my puppy from Linda Strand! Berg Quella Kennel "My girl is 5 years old from Linda Strand Imports! She is a wonderful protective family dog! Can't wait to get our next puppy from her! I don't care who..." Read more Berg Quella Kennel - Florida Health Certificate of Veterinary Inspection Berg Quella Kennel "Here is a copy of the Florida health cert, for Eileen Brown's Male Puppy. I had to ask the breeder to see it since I want to know if these..." Read more Temptations Treats - Quality check??? Umm not Temptations Treats "Went through my cats bags of temptations treats before giving them to her and found several of them broken. So I attempted to contact them through Facebook messenger and I..." Read more G And Ds Novadoxies - Http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/contact.html sold me crippled puppy G And Ds Novadoxies " i purchased a dachshund from http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/ Dstephen02@gmail.com Darlene Stephens. Within one week we discovered Brody has a rare birth defect requiring a $4000 surgery. I contacted Darlene and she..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more